This is your chance to tell us as much as you can about your nomination and why they should win an award this year!
Entries are now CLOSED
Sorry this form is no longer available.
- Entry is open to any teacher employed by an academic establishment inspected by Ofsted and within the circulation area of the Bury Free Press (Bury St Edmunds, Stowmarket, Thetford, Mildenhall, Brandon and villages inbetween) as of October 1, 2019.
- Last date for receipt of entries is Friday, November 1.
- Entry will be via the online portal at www.bfpteacheroftheyear.co.uk
- You can nominate as many teachers as you wish.
- The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges and no communication will be entered into. The editor's decision is final.